The Comedy Embassy would like you to use the website as optimally as possible. Cookies are required for this.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files containing data that are stored on the hard drive of your computer, tablet or mobile phone. These cookies are used to improve the functioning and monitoring of The Comedy Embassy website.
What kind of cookies do we use?
- Necessary cookies – Necessary cookies help make the website usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Third-party analytical cookies – These cookies can track your surfing behavior. These cookies exist when analytical service providers are used, such as Google Analytics.
- Advertising / Tracking cookies – Tracking cookies are placed by an external party. By reading the cookies, the advertiser recognizes you when you visit a site in which it is also involved. If you continue to surf, personalized advertisements may be displayed. These cookies can also track your surfing behavior so that a very specific profile can be built up by these parties. This profile can be so detailed that it constitutes personal data.
We use Google Analytics. We use this to collect web statistics with which we can monitor and use to improve our website. We can also see how effective our AdWords ads are in Google search results. The data is stored anonymously and is not shared for purposes other than analysis of usage.
Personalized advertising features are only activated if you have accepted these cookies. You can read more about what this means in Google’s privacy statement here: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites
The Google Analytics cookies collect information about:
- Your IP address
- The number of visitors to our website
- The pages or content with the most traffic
- Approximately where in the world you visit our website
- The preferred language of the browser
- How you found our website. For example by searching directly for The Comedy Embassy, or a link from a third-party site, or from a link in one of our emails.
It is possible to unsubscribe from cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser.
Below you will find an overview of all the cookies we use
|Cookie purpose description
|This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots. This is beneficial for the website, in order to
make valid reports on the use of their website.
|Registers a unique ID that identifies a returning user’s device. The ID is used for targeted ads.
We allow third-party advertising companies to collect certain information when you visit our site. These companies may utilize cookies, pixels or other technologies to collect and use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., hashed data, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you (i.e. interest-based advertising). They may also use persistent identifiers to anonymously track your Internet usage over time and across other websites in their networks beyond our site. For example, if you visit one of our tour pages, we may later serve you a targeted ad for that particular tour as you browse the internet. If you visit our contact us page and fill out the form, we will collect personal information – specifically your name and email address. This website does not respond to “Do Not Track” signals sent from your browser or device. Any material changes to this notice will be posted to this website.
To learn more about interest-based advertisings or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit the websites of the Digital Advertising Alliance at www.aboutads.info and Networking Advertising Initiative at www.networkadvertising.org/choices.